Travelers must obtain a Visa to Vietnam from one of Vietnamese diplomatic organizations such as Vietnam embassies located in your country. However, there are the alternatives that you can apply either E- Visa directly on the web of Vietnam Immigration department or Visa on arrival to save your time and fee.
The passport holders of the following countries do not require a Visa to Vietnam:
- For 30 days includes Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
- For 21 days includes Philipines
- For 15 days includes Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- For 14 days includes Bruney, Myanmar
The others countries not listed above have to apply a visa into Vietnam.
Pre - arranged Visa
Passport holders of a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department or Consular Department of the ministry of Foreign Affair can obtain Visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 1 or 3 months at the airports in Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh.
How to prepare the document
- Original passport ( at least 6 months valid upon leaving country which you wish to visit to)
- Visa approval letter
- 2 passport photos sized 4*6 cm
- The entry and exit form ( you can get it at the immigration counter)
- Payment upon arrival for stamp fee
If you have any difficulties in applying for visa on arrival, let us help you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the service.